Saturday, February 9, 2008
:: Bittersweet Wishes ::
I got my wish of the tearing of you two, but why does it still seem like you're a thousand miles away? It still seems like I don't exist in your world. Somehow i can't tell you that i like you, i want to tell you, it's as if my heart's going to explode...my pitiful love, my frustrating tears, i think, are going to buried as a secret...if i run into you, i swallow the worlds 'i love you' ..when will i be able to say those words to you? I live my busy life, but still think about you...when i have nothing to do i think about you... I look at myself in a certain way and feel as if i'm worthy...if there is one thing i lack it's that my heart's more tender than most...i can't live like this and i really feel as if i am going to die...before it overflows, i have to meet you...i still can't wake my heart that is drunk over you...
posted by Aziiancaligirl at 7:10 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Aziiancaligirl
Home: My room, California, United States
About Me: Heys, 17, from oside california...umm...not much, hit me up on my aim to talk if you have questions or want to know more about me ^_^
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other
Credits
Brushes by Gvalkyrie