Sunday, May 18, 2008
:: Victim of the High Society ::

I want to report a crime that was committed against all the citizens in this society. We have all fallen under the demeaning practices of the said society. Children aren’t children anymore; their innocence was stolen a long time ago and the ramifications of it are very apparent. Everyday, another person is kidnapped by the narcissism that covers the cities. The people who were unable to conform to the standards set by this tyrant are shunned and looked down upon. They don’t have the opportunity to live what they want, but rather become a product of what Society mandates as a normal life. The contaminated wisdom that is infecting the minds of many leaves the clean ones looking like devils. That injection is being passed around without anyone knowing it. Everybody is blinding themselves from reality; living in their world, but they don’t understand that the world is not about them. They don’t comprehend the billions of people outside their insignificant world. Can you educate them? They walk around being ignorant but the opportunity cost of that is that they are making themselves to be bigger than what they are. They don’t understand the meaning of being alone in this society.

I believe I have been victimized by the ignorant fools running around in this society. I say ignorance is not an excuse for breaking a person; I have yet to put the pieces back together. I have been living with the weight of hate on my shoulders; can you tell me why they hated me so? I hated being that kid; I hated being that kid that ate alone a lunch because they had no friends. I despised the fact that I was the one to get screwed over and made fun of one too many times but believed there was good in all people so I came crawling back ignoring the fact that I knew it would happen again because I was so damn desperate for friends, for any kind of attention. I hated the fact that I had to fight for any kind of attention at home and still failed to be good enough. I despise the fact that I couldn’t cry because that was failure in their eyes. I hated the fact that I was not allowed to be me anywhere I went, except when I was alone. I hated being me and not many people can even come close to comprehending that feeling. I don’t believe they want to. I hate the fact that I still can’t get over it and they still have a hold on me.

I’ve gone back to my rubber band which has become so familiar, the pain so addicting, the memories so ingrained, and the tears so normal. I enjoy painting a mask on my face everyday, at first it was temporary, but as I lived that stupid second personality, it grew more addicting and unstoppable. It embodied me, leaving my shattered self to live in the shadows. I have those 2 distinct personalities, and they are slowly killing me. I feel as if I am the only crazy one amongst a crowd that can see right through me. I often wonder what I have become; can you tell me? I often wonder if I am still alive and if I am why I am being tortured. I feel like I don’t even know who I am anymore. I’ve always walked alone and I can’t help but feel it will stay that way. Since I was young, everything and everyone I came to trust eventually betrayed me. They have committed an act of treason – a crime. I have been broken by criminals, I have been robbed, and I have been murdered. I am a victim of the High Society.

posted by Aziiancaligirl at 5:50 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Aziiancaligirl
Home: My room, California, United States
About Me: Heys, 17, from oside california...umm...not much, hit me up on my aim to talk if you have questions or want to know more about me ^_^
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other
Credits
Brushes by Gvalkyrie