Monday, June 16, 2008
:: Farewell & Goodnight ::

Today the dream is over; the last day in which I will be tormented. The disappointing glares burn holes in my heart. I can’t stand to be the one that brings everyone down. I want to leave it all behind, but the pain seems inseparable. The silence grows louder every day, the emptiness grows heavier and life seems more dead with every passing moment. I want to hold on to what hope I have left but you make it seem intangible. I wish to curse you, but I can’t. Any pain I feel, I will blame you for it. In my twisted mind I will pray for your suffering, yes, I will pray for it. Leaving it all behind; my past…seems to haunt me with things that remind me of it. The insanity is slowly becoming music to my ears…the silence, the emptiness…the solitude. I love that thrill of being on the edge of breaking down. All of the voices drown me out while my lungs slowly fill with hate. Can someone tell me what has become of me? Bring back the abuse…it gives me a reason to be sad. Sad is normal, happy is something that has become foreign to me. I like dreaming, I am everything I want to be as well as being everything they want me to be. That dreaded clock, brings me back to what I manifested to be a reality. The tears fall again and again. I’ve lost the will to try and fix what I made life to be. I would do anything to live the life of all the people I see around me, just one day…to be…normal; yes, I want to be normal. That is what that is called, yet I strive to be different. Its almost over, I can feel the time ticking away, taking everything with it, leaving me behind. I will always be that kid that can’t seem to grow up. This is my farewell to the life I once knew and become the normal I can’t seem to ever be. The sun sets on this day and will take my façade with it.

posted by Aziiancaligirl at 7:02 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Aziiancaligirl
Home: My room, California, United States
About Me: Heys, 17, from oside california...umm...not much, hit me up on my aim to talk if you have questions or want to know more about me ^_^
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other
Credits
Brushes by Gvalkyrie